Monday, December 1, 2008

Early Christmas Blessing!!

Christmas has come early in the Nasworthy house!! I got a call today from Sertoma Speech and Hearing Foundation with some pretty exciting news!! This is the foundation that helps people with the purchase of hearing aides. Most insurance companies don't cover any of the cost of the aides like ours. We were looking at $4000 for Luke's. The awesome people at Sertoma are covering 70% and we also qualify for their special pricing!! Now we are looking at under $400!!! I felt a huge load off of my shoulders when I heard the news.
Thank you so much Sertoma!!!

3 comments:

jag said...

Praise God! Thank you Sertoma! You're helping a little boy who is near and dear to my heart, well, actually, his whole family is!

Tracy said...

All I can say is AWESOME news for LUKE as well as your family!
Hugs!
Tracy

Tonya Cotton :o) said...

Amy~ I'm so glad this has been lifted off your shoulders !! God is good all the time !!! Love to you girl !!