Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jayden

I have a bunch of pictures from out trip to Indiana but I'm not feeling like posting all of them. I'll call this the Savannah favorites. I asked her what her favorite part was of our trip. She said watching the snow and playing with Jayden. Jayden is the youngest of the Lloyd kids, he turned 4 last October. He and Nana really hit it off and they played non-stop when they were together. This a Jayden with his blue eyes and huge dimple. I just love him to pieces.
the snow
she loved the snow
and spent lots of time doing this
I found these two ladybugs in the stairwell at LeiAnne's house

I am missing my Mom more everyday. I just can't believe that she's really gone. We are all missing Pepperoni too. We are looking for another dog to keep Hummer company.

I got a call Friday from the funeral home that took care of my mom. They had Mom's death certificate from the health dept. and wanted to let me know that they were sending it here. It just make it seem more real and I had a little breakdown. The people that took care of Mom were absolutely amazing and so awesome. We were getting the city to pay for her cremation and we didn't have a public service. They treated us as if we were spending millions.

No comments: