Thursday, December 18, 2008

what next?

I thought I should update with how were doing. I'm staying very busy so I don't have too much time to think. I miss my mom, my grandma and my Pepperoni. I still can't believe that they are all gone. I do believe that I will be reunited with them one day, and that's what keeps me going. I've never felt this kind of pain, just deep down hurt, and it stinks. This is going to take some time to learn how to live without these women. My mom would drive me crazy but she was always only a phone call away. And grandma would drop everything for me and did quite a few times.
I can't really say that I'm okay. I don't know how anyone could be okay after dealing with such loss. I do know that I will be okay one day. For now I'm trying to live a life without two very special women. I'm really missing my sleeping buddy Pepperoni. We got the sweetest card from our Vet telling us that her thoughts and prayers were with us. I took some brownies and cookies to the office today. It was hard to get out the words for me and the receptionist. We were both holding back the tears.
I'm going to take a few days off from the Blogger world. I'm trying to focus on the family and having the best Christmas possible for the kids. Thank you all so much for caring so much for myself and my family. It's your thoughts and prayers that get me through the tough times.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I have been thinking about you-sorry this is all happening at once-hang in there, the pain of grieving is undecribable I know-just do waht you can!
Enjoy your Christmas!
Love ya
Tracy