Friday, December 26, 2008

What's up

This is our new puppy Dude. He's such a sweet dog!!

I can't believe how much I'm missing my family. The pain is almost unbearable at times. I'm putting on a brave face for the kids. I have to keep telling myself that mom is really gone. I don't think I knew how much I loved her until she was gone. I was always more worried about her being a good mother and not worried about being a good daughter. She knew I loved her but also knew how disappointed I was in her. None of that matters now. What matters now is my family and making them proud. I want to just curl up in a ball and hide from the world sometimes.


The kids had a wonderful Christmas. They of course got way too many presents. They are only young once though. We had our BFF's over on Christmas Eve and had a blast. On Christmas Day we went to dinner at Matt's Mother's house. I had a few meltdowns along the way and I'm still here.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......