Thursday, July 31, 2008

Before & after flowers

I took the first two pictures in May of my flower bed.
Little baby flowers.
The next three pictures were taken this week.
I just love how beautiful they are.
These pink ones are going crazy!!
My garden didn't do so great. I planted them all wrong and they just died. I'll be sure to do it the right way next time. I do have have about 7 bannana plants that are doing amazingly. My yard is looking better all the time. I have spent many hours out pulling weeds. I also planted a few sunflower that are starting to bloom. I'll get some pictures of those too. We had an old grapefruit tree in our drive way that we had removed last week. That thing was full of bugs...yuck. We have another one to get rid of but it's smaller and we can get it down ourselves.
My grandma is still in the hospital but she is finally getting some relief from her pain. She had a port put in yestereday that she will be getting her meds in. Her doctor is working with hospice to get her back home next week. I know that she will be more comfortable in her home. Of course there are quite a few things that have to get done before she can go home. I am relieved that hospice will be doing all her meds.
I just wanted to do a quick update and thank everyone for your prayers.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a pretty garden!

arlene,
University Place florist