Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pics #2 & grandma update

Thanks Mom!!
We love crazy grandma Donna
The whole family
Matt's fancy bike
Nice name!!
I just got off the phone with my mom. Grandma has a needle biopsy w/ CT scan tomorrow in Indianapolis. Hopefully this will be one step closer to some sort of treatment. I am very frustrated with the way things are being handled. The drama is runny full swing already. If you know my mom then you know what I'm talking about. I love her but sometimes.......I'll just stop right there.
I will post some more vacation pictures tomorrow. I'm taking Nana to check out her Pre-K. She is pretty excited about it. It will be very quiet without her here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yutarets! kasagad bah!

Anonymous said...

These are all great picture. It looks like everyone had a nice time! Can't wait to see you!!