Friday, July 11, 2008

More vacation pics!

I thought that I better get busy and post some more vacation pictures before I go to Indiana. Time is just flying by! One day Matt took a long bike ride so I took the kids for a walk around the island and for ice cream. The ice cream place had the neatest chairs out front to sit in. Each chair is something tropical. Here are the kids on the sea wall.



Here are the pictures from the ice cream shop. The ice cream was oh so good!!


This was my favorite chair. I'll be leaving Sunday afternoon for the great white north...Indiana. I'm hoping for a nice boring trip. I just want to spend time with my grandma. I was getting a little nervous about the drama but a very wise woman reminded me that God is in charge. She also reminded that I will be spending eternity with grandma. I am so thankful that we can always trust the Lord and His promises.
Matt went to visit our niece yesterday and said that she was a little better. The funeral will be Saturday so please say a extra prayer for her. I can't imagine saying goodbye.
Matt's brother had failed a stress test and saw the Cardiologist yesterday. Because of his family history they are going to go ahead and do a cath to check for blockage. This will be done Tuesday morning. He had been a life long smoker and quit almost two years ago. He also cut out all caffeine. He has been making really good changes so lets hope that it's been enough.

2 comments:

Tonya Cotton :o) said...

Have a good time with your grandma. I'll pray for traveling mercies for you. If drama starts up...( and satan wants it too) just go to the bathroom or somewhere, take a deep breath say a prayer for the Lord to help you through it and for Him to give you the right words to say back, IF He wants you to say anything at all ! I'll be thinking & praying for ya Amy !!!
Lots of love,
Tonya :o)

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. Looks like ya'll hae been living it up! I scrolled down and thought the name on that boat was a hoot. My employees named our company car "Anita". Anita new headlight. Anita new side door window that rolls up all the way. Anita new tire, etc. Ha quite the comics! At least we have one! Have a blessed trip up north. It was 98 degrees at Ellie's party yesterday. HOOOoTT!
Melanie