Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back to the real world

Our time at the beach was awesome beyond words. I think that's the first vacation that I was actually relax and had time to smell the roses. Our room that we were staying in was a pretty tight fit. We had a full kitchen, bath, table w/ 4 chair's, lazy boy chair, queen bed, and a couch that folded out to make a bed. We had company a couple nights and went swimming everyday. We had a sweet view of the beach from our second floor balcony. I'll have pictures and a whole rundown of the trip soon.
My grandma had a few more tests done last week and hopefully we will have a battle plan very soon. I will be in Indiana a week from today. I'm excited about seeing grandma. It's been almost 4 years since I've seen her.
When we got home from the beach we found out the one of our nieces found her boyfriend dead. I don't know to many details but there were no signs of trauma. He was in his 30's and left behind children. The kids live with their mothers. The whole thing is so scary and has freaked everyone out. He was a RN and she is in school right now getting her RN. Please say a prayer for everyone involved.

No comments: