Thursday, July 17, 2008

Indy update #2




While I was in Indiana I spent my day's at Grandma's house and the nights at my adopted family. We aren't really related but I've know them all my life and I used to babysit for their two kids. The kids are grown and gone and they now have two Grandson's. I had so much fun with them....thanks Betty & Dan!! It was a bit strange seeing these 'kids' all grown up with their own families.

Whatever stress I was feeling went away as soon as I walked in their door. I had my own room and could come and go as I pleased. On my last night they went all out and made an amazing meal. The whole family was there and I had a great time.
Thank you!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I got a chance to spend some time with you! It was wonderful to see you.
Love you.
xoxo