Saturday, October 6, 2007

Update & pictures

Here are a couple pictures from Austin's b-day part last Saturday. I think Matt and Tony lit the candles 5 or 6 times before the cake got to Austin. You would think we would learn to turn off the fan!
What kid doesn't love cold, hard cash?

I thought I should update on my recovery. I am doing much better than I thought I would be at this point. I am up and moving around pretty good. The pain is getting less every day and the four holes in my belly are healing nice. I even went out for a little shopping yesterday! I've been doing some scrapbooking and yesterday I made a shadowbox with things that were my grandpa's. It has pictures, some of his ID cards and a golf club!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday Austin! I am so glad to hear you're recovering better than thought! I think retail-therapy is just good for the soul! Take care guys!
Love ~ Kim Dubin