Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Best life ever.....

I LOVE THIS MAN!!

I guess that I have come to a point in my life where the small things should be celebrated. I must admit that this past week has been the best week of my life (even with the infection on my leg!!) or at least in the top 5. Of course child birth (x3), my wedding and become a christian are tops but WOW this week has been amazing. Not only did I totally fall in love with my husband all over again but I realized how blessed I really am. I have everything I've always wanted....husband, kids, home, mini van, friends, family, and purpose.

I spend time with people I care about. I support things that I believe in, and so does Matt. My kids are healthy, and they all love life. I get to do things I enjoy. My husband works very hard so that I can run the house. My husband is my best friend and I enjoy every second I'm with him. I miss him like crazy when he's out of town. I am so proud of him.

I appreciate every thing and I don't take things for granted anymore. I see everyday how quickly things can change. I love my life and I thank God everyday for it.

No comments: