Sunday, October 21, 2007

I love my blog

I can't believe how much I've enjoyed doing this blog. It's like therapy for me without the cost. I think we all need to just vent sometimes. I'm also a person with a lot to say. My mind is always going thinking about someone or something.
I love that people actually read what I write and some even leave comments. I think we all need to feel accepted and I'm no different. I started out with the MySpace thing and expanded to here. I still love keeping up with the MySpace comments and silly pictures. I've had tons of fun and continue to.
I have this huge boil on my leg that really hurts. I went to a walk in clinic yesterday and they gave me two different antibiotics to get rid of the infection. I was concerned that my surgery site would get infected too. I've never had a boil so it's new to me.
Matt surprised me with Maroon 5 tickets and the show is this evening in Tampa. I'm so excited!! I haven't been to a concert in 10 years! I hope that were not the oldest one's there, but we may be. Everyone is always surprised that I like Maroon 5. I saw them on American Idol this past season and feel in love with them. I think they are awesome entertainers and I can't wait to see them. I'll have to give a review.
Thanks again for reading!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed the show! We just saw them on Tuesday in DC, check out my soundcheck and 3rd row seats!