Thursday, October 18, 2007

Say thank you....

SOMETHING COOL THAT XEROX IS DOING

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com (I DID) you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services. How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! It is FREE and it only takes a second. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them...

2 comments:

Tracy said...

very cool! Thank you for caring enough about the soldiers to post this to let others know-I will be doing it-every soldier should recieve one!!!!! I know my husband looked very forward to mail while he was deployed.
Thanks from an army wife

www.pricelessjourney.blogspot

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I hope your leg gets better SOON! I am not sure who Maroon 5 is...but I hope you have TONS of fun!!! Take care guys!
Kim Dubin