Monday, October 22, 2007

The best day ever!!

October 21, 2007 was definitely the best day ever!! I got to take a nap and see my favorite band, live. I got to spend the whole day with the man I love, and we had so much fun. I think the reason I enjoyed everything so much was because it was a surprise. I had been hinting that I wanted to see Maroon 5 for quite a while but, I thought I would still be recovering from the surgery so I just figured that we would miss it. When I woke up Friday morning Matt had got us tickets.
The show was awesome!! I was singing and dancing like crazy. I was really surprised to see such a mix of people. There were much older people than us and younger. There were fat folks, skinny people, some were dress up and some were barely dressed!
I think my favorite last night was "She will be loved" and "Wake-Up Call". It's really hard to say because I thoroughly enjoyed every second of the show. The opening band was The Hives, I'd never heard of them before but Matt had. They did a good job but Maroon 5 was awesome. I will definitely see them every time their in town. It was so good to get out and have so much fun. It really was the best day ever!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Maroon 5 post! On my blog I have posted Maroon 5 concert and soundcheck pictures 3rd row CENTER STAGE from the Wasington DC show October 16, 2007! Take a look, and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

"And she will be love, she will be loved...." Hearing of Maroone 5 makes me think of that song. Hope they played it. Glad you had fun!