Sunday, October 14, 2007

I need your help!!

Katia & Nana January 2007

I want to do a fundraiser for the Solomon family to help them get caught up with their bills. Myron was hurt at work and missed a month of work. He was just denied his workers comp claim and they are way behind on their bills. Tracy had to quit her job because of seizures. I don't want to see them lose their home or go hungry. I love these guys so much and I want to help them out.
I'm going to look into doing a lunch at a local Carrabas but I know I would need to sell at least 200 tickets. So I need everyone to come or send money. I will let you know the details ASAP.
Thank you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Count me in any way you need help let me know my cell is 813 8103464
I've been a friend to tracy for years and i now live in dade city.
just call me!!!! thanks, Denise Scott