Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yesterday

We had a great day yesterday remembering my Mom. We drove around Madeira Beach looking for the perfect spot to spread her remains. Sure enough we found it. She is now at a spot that is a great view of Madeira Beach, John's Pass and close to where she used to live. I brought my camera to take some pictures but I somehow forgot the batteries, so no pictures.

We spent the rest of the day just enjoying each others company. We had steaks on the grill and played the Wii. Luke loves Wii Monoploy and he usually wins. He is playing right now!! I kicked every ones butt at bowling, I rolled a 191!!

The best part of yesterday was that I woke up feeling awesome. My back and leg felt great from the epidural, well it was actually a selective nerve root injection. I get my second one next Wednesday. I'm not sure if I will need a third one. So far I am very pleased!!

No comments: