Thursday, June 4, 2009

hello

Greetings from poolside! It's our last day in Deerfield Beach so I'm letting the kids get in another swim in before we head home. They love the water. Savannah learned how to hold her breath under water and is getting more brave. She is going without water wings too, go Nana!! We were supposed to have dinner with Matt's brother Joe last night but he had to work. I was really looking forward to seeing him, maybe next time. We just hung out and ordered pizza.
I found out last night that a high school friend passed away on the 1st. She was driving her van with her three kids and a 17 year old ran a stop sign and hit her. One of her kids was hurt and the other two are okay. Audra had been married for 12 years and was a preschool teacher. I know that she is with our Lord, it's her loved ones that are left behind to find a way to move on. They must be going through hell right now. How do they say goodbye when it's way to soon?
We are headed to my Auntie Joe's condo to pick her up and head to Rita and Jim's. Rita is her daughter and an awesome friend. It's been a couple years since we've seen each other so I'm really excited to see them!! Matt gets done with work around 3pm and we will head home after that. We are all missing the dogs.
I'll be back soon to share some pictures of our trip.

No comments: