Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update

Today is the day for epidural #2, well it's actually a nerve block I believe. I'm a little nervous because the last one hurt really bad. It was quick but I could feel the pain go through my entire body. I get twight-light sedation but I still feel everything, just makes me a little goofy. I also saw the neurosurgeon on Monday and he told me to give him a call if the pain gets worse because then we will talk surgery. He said that he thought the area with fluid was just blood from when I herniated my disc. He said the herniation was really large and most likely bleed a little when it happened.
We had a great Father's Day weekend. I made Matt a super meal on the grill Saturday and he loved it. Delmonico steaks, mushroom and corn on the cob on the grill and Savannah made the Cesar salad. It was so yummy! We went to the Pippin's on Sunday for a seafood boil. John is an awesome cook and I think he has mastered the boil.
We are getting excited about our upcoming vacation to visit Matt's mom in North Carolina. We are leaving on Friday July the 3rd and staying for a week. Matt's brother Tony and his family are going too. It will be a full house for sure, our 5 and Tony's 5 along with Mom & Ralph. Oh, I almost forgot, were bringing our dogs too!! We just can't bear to leave them behind and we aren't staying in a hotel. I'm ready for a break from this Florida heat!! We've been having heat advisories the past week with feels like temps of 100 plus.
I'm off the grab a bite to eat while I still can and get ready for the day.

No comments: