Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday update

I had my second epidural on Wednesday and it really hurt. When the doctor got close to bone I felt this pain go all the way down my right leg to my foot. It was like hitting your funny bone times 100!! Thankfully the procedure only takes less than 10 minutes. I was sore that day and the next, but now it's feeling a little better. I will see my doctor next Monday to figure out the next step. You can only get three epidurals a year and I've had two so far. He may send me for some physical therapy?
The kids are having a great summer so far. They've been stuck inside a lot because of my back problems but we are having fun. We've been building clubhouses in the living room with blankets. Savannah has this cute porcelain princess tea set that she got for Christmas that we've been using too. Nana likes to set up her little table with stuffed animals all around it for tea parties. She even make paper cookies for the plates. I have takes some pictures but haven't put them on the computer yet.
I need to get up and ready for the day. If you have an extra minute please leave a comment. I love hearing from everyone.

1 comment:

jag said...

You're such a gret mommy! Building clubhouses with a sore back? Bless you heart hon. Praying you're well soon.