Monday, June 15, 2009

Savannah

Savannah after her recital with her flowers.
With Daddy.
Born to perform!
10 little daisies!
At home before the recital. Night of her dress rehearsal.
Work it girl!!
These poses are all Nana!!
She is so sweet.
Love you Nana!!
I somehow always put the pictures in the wrong order. Maybe I'll get it one day!! Nana did so good at her dance recital, we are so proud of her. Matt was off all last week and just went back to work this morning. He's a happy man because his Lakers won yet another NBA title. I think it's like #15!! I would just like the Pacers to get 1. Oh well, I can always dream.
I have my second epidural on Wednesday. The first one worked great for the pain in my leg. Hopefully this one will help my back pain. If not I can get one more.

1 comment:

melanie, aka Mo said...

I came. I saw. I'm jealous! Ellie can't start dance until she is three... and the teacher is one of BEST friends. What the?!

Oh, well, we are working on potty training, so maybe we can start earlier than later.

Cute cute baby girl!