Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not a good morning

I was supposed to have my second epidural this morning but I had to cancel. I woke up at 2:15am and threw-up every 15-20 minutes until around 7:30am. I was ready to go to a walk in clinic or the ER because it was so bad. Thankfully I was able to get an hour or so of sleep and woke up feeling much better. I have never been sick like that before, it was awful. The only good part was the 5 lbs. I lost!!
I have a new appointment next Wednesday for the procedure. My right leg is so much better since the first one that I can hardly wait for #2!! I'm still having a lot of back pain so I'm bummed that I have to wait. I'm hoping that good things will come with the wait.
I'm off to relax and have some chicken noodle soup.

1 comment:

jag said...

Oh, I'm sorry hon. I pray you're feeling MUCH better soon!