Saturday, August 30, 2008

Deal-breaker

Since this is an election year I was wondering what every one's deal-breaker was. What is the one thing that would cause you to NOT vote for someone? Is it the candidate's stance on the environment? Their stance on taxes? Their stance on the military? Education?
I could never vote for someone that is pro-choice. I consider abortion to be murder. I do believe that their is forgiveness for women who have had one.....but only if they ask. I will never be able to accept that abortion is ok. It should be outlawed. There are so many couples ready and willing to adopt; why not give them the best gift possible. Each and every born and unborn child deserves a chance.
So what is your deal-breaker?

1 comment:

Tonya Cotton :o) said...

I so very much agree with you on all that you said !! I personally didn't like either of my choices for Pres. However, I can never vote for a man who is pro-choice. ( Its a life NOT a choice) But I have to say I'm pretty pumped up with MCcains VP, Sara Palin. Wish I could vote for her, how fresh is she. Getting into the Governors house and selling the plane on line FOR a profit, letting the chief go, saying I can make my own kids lunch !! I'm on board with her !! ( can ya tell) :o)
Love to you Amy !!!