Wednesday, August 20, 2008

School time!!

1st day of school 2008
Luke
Savannah
Savannah at school
Savannah in her class

The kids started school today!! It was supposed to be yesterday but was cancelled because of Fay. Fay is still touring Florida. We haven't gotten an bad weather just a little wind and clouds. I hope it stays that way. Well some waves for surfing would be cool.

I can't believe that summer is over, it really flew by this year. Matt and the boys have all gotten to ride a few waves on their new surfboards. I tried a couple times but couldn't get my rear end up. I'm sure I will one day, Savannah too. It's just really cool to ride around with surfboards on top of my van.

The kids all had a good first day at school. I enjoyed a quiet house for a couple hours this morning. Instead of enjoying it I cleaned. I'll be putting in many hours in the van being that I drive the kids to and from school...3 different schools!! Matt takes Luke in the morning when he's in town, which is most of the time. Savannah goes from 9am to 12pm and it's very close to home. Austin is in school from 8:40am to 2:40pm and Luke from 8:50am to 2:50pm. It's a little tricky getting from Austin's school to Luke's in the afternoon because they are on opposite ends of town. We've tried the bus but it's even more of a pain than the car circle. I don't mind because they are my job right now.

I'm still missing Grandma and I'm sure that I always will.

No comments: