Friday, August 22, 2008

Things that make me smile

I thought it would be fun to list some things that make me smile. They are random and not in any order. These are just the first things that came to me.
*watching Luke race his cars
*When Savannah calls me Momma
*how my dogs greet me when I come home
*every time I talk to Matt on the phone he tells me that he loves me
*Austin wanting to please everyone
*When people tell me how great my kids are
*Just thinking about my silly mother-in-law
*When friends leave comments
*Good parking spot
*bargain
*hugs & kisses from my husband & kids
*nice people
*belly laugh that the kids do when they are having fun
*chocolate
*when I go somewhere and they have Diet Dr. Pepper
*a clean house
*a quiet house
*when my flowers bloom
*a nice cashier
*when my team wins
*I always smile when I think about how much I love my life. I really don't think I could be any happier with my home and family. My kids are the best ever. I have a husband that treats me like a queen and love me more than anything. I fall in love with him a little more everyday.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Leaving a comment...Hope it made you SMILE :)We all could use more reasons to smile everyday! Thanks for sharing your list-I am going to look for reasons grin big today.
Tracy

Anonymous said...

u make me smile - really big

matt