Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Here we come Mickey!!

We are leaving early tomorrow morning to spend 4 days at a Disney Resort. We are going to the Magic Kingdom tomorrow and two other parks on Saturday & Sunday. I've been busy getting everyone packed and ready to go. We have someone to come and let the dogs out and feed them.
I think that I'm more excited about the trip than the kids. It's a celebration of mine, Luke and Nana's birthdays. Matt and I also didn't go to a NASCAR race this year so we could do this. This will be my first visit since I was 3 and Nana has yet to go. She is really into princess and girly things right now so she's going to love it. The boys have been a couple times but only to the Magic Kingdom. None of us have ever stayed on Disney property. I will be taking lots of pictures!! I hope to post a few new pictures before we leave. We've been having a blast!!

2 comments:

Tonya Cotton :o) said...

Amy~ You all are gonna have such a wonderful time & will make such great memories !! You will love staying at the disney resorts, we won't do it any other way now that we did it once, there are alot of perks !! Can't wait to see pictures.

Tracy said...

Amy-
I hope you all are having the time of your life right now-It is the Happiest Place on Earth and so much fun no matter what age you are. We went last April and I know my family would go back in a second.