Monday, April 7, 2008

Disney Day #1

On our way to Disney.
Grabbing some lunch @ BK lounge.
On the monorail to Disney.
monorail
Magic Kingdom!!
There were SO many people there!!
Matt & the kids...
the kids & I.
Balloons on Main Street.
Welcome to Disney!!
Austin in Future Land.
Reading the map.
Waiting in line, notice the matching outfits.
Luke
Nana
This was great!
This was fun too.
Rocket Ship
Me & Austin
Matt, Luke & Nana
Tea Cups
Our cup.
Matt & Austin
We were spinning pretty fast!
I call this "The Luke"!!
Haunted Mansion

Paddle Boat ride
Me
The boy's.
paddles

Everyone loved this ride!!

Austin
This is where Nana spent a lot of time.
On our way out.
Main Street
Boy's playing X-Box in our room.
Nana in our room.

3 comments:

Tracy Solomon said...

Those are some happy happy pictures!!! Nana looks like she is doing the "HAPPY DANCE" in the last picture:)

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I was thinking of you guys while you were gone and praying for good weather and no rain.

Disney is just a super super fun place to get away to and take the kids at any time and adults just become "kids at heart" when we are there.

Lots of love, Tracy

Tonya Cotton :o) said...

Looks like you all had a great time !! I love love disney, its such a good family memory making place. Looks like you all stayed at Disneys Port Orleans Resort - riverside. Thats one of my favorites, it use to be called Dixie Landings. Hope it was not too crowded for you all, Wednesday of last week, Thad called and told me to see if I could call & get a room for a few nights over there. All Disney & universal hotels were booked !!! He said forget it because that told him it would be just to crowded. I was sad :o( Again, I'm so glad you all had fun & returned safely.
Love to ya,
Tonya

Anonymous said...

Amy,

Seems like you guys had a blast at Disney. Magic Kingdom is still one of my favorites. However, I am in no big rush to get back there. The lines tend to wear you out before you get to the actual rides. Everytime we get from Disney, I always feel like I need a vacation-;)

Hope all is well with you guys. Finally had some time to make my rounds in blogsville...it's been a very long while. Hey, I don't even remember my password!


Later, gator!
Bennie