Thursday, March 27, 2008

Manatee's

Do you know how something gets in your head and you can't stop thinking about it? I'm having that problem now. When I was at the Fashion Funds The Cure a couple weeks ago I heard something that shocked me. Did you know that there is more money raised in Florida for Manatee's than the ENTIRE world raises for Pediatric cancer research. I love Manatee's but I think our children are more important. This just goes to show that we have a long way to go to find a cure. I encourage you to support our kids.

3 comments:

Faithful Froggers said...

It was so good to see you at the Fashion Show! And the manatee comparison is so sad . . . just makes no sense to me.

I loved all of your Easter pictures. Looks like you had a great time with your family. Your boys seem like they would be so fun and your Nana is precious. How can you ever say no to that face?

Hope you have a great week!
Love & FROG,
Heather

Tracy said...

Wow-I love Manatee's too-but there really is no comparison to precious,sweet children is there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog last week and leaving a comment-it has be very nice to get to know you through our blog's.
I am so jealous of the beautiful weather in Florida!!! It has been drizzly,cold and cloudy since we returned home from Texas-time tot head to Florida I guess-I wish!!
Have a fabulous week!
Keep Imagining!
Tracy

Tonya Cotton :o) said...

Yea, I was able to sign in !! So you'll see me more now Amy . I of course agree with you 100% about this. Have a good day.
Tonya