Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Disney Day #3

Saturday was our day at Epcot. It did rain but that didn't slow us down. We took cover and had some ice cream. There are lots of inside things to do at Epcot too.
Snow White
We went to Epcot on Saturday and finally met some characters. We didn't see any at the Magic Kingdom, not even a princess. We waited in line for close to an hour to meet these guys.
Mickey
Pluto
Minnie Mouse
Chip & Dale
Goofy x4
Butterfly garden
outside the butterfly garden
Buddha
Hummer that was used in commercial
sweet ride
Epcot
Me & the kiddos
World's largest golf ball!!
in front of the Nemo ride
Nana loved all the pretty flowers

2 comments:

Tonya Cotton :o) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tonya Cotton :o) said...

***I just wrote you this long message and Sara got up in my lap & deleted it !!! Oh well, I had said you make me want to go to Disney soooo bad ! We usually go in late September or mid January they have good Florida Residents discounts & we found it not to be too crowded. I would love to stay in the room they have in the castle, they say its booked for such a long time plus I'm sure we could never afford it. I love the pictures of your Kidos, thanks for sharing !! :o)