Saturday, March 1, 2008

health update

I had an appointment with my neurologist Friday to talk about the numbness in my neck and back. I love the doctor. She listened to everything I had to say and really put me at ease. She ordered a MRI w/ contrast to look at the nerves. She also gave me something to help me sleep. I told her how I only sleep 2 hours at a time at the most and she said that we need to fix that. Last night I slept for 4 hours at one time!! I haven’t done that in years. I also took a three hour nap today. I have some catching up to do. She also said that the numbness could be caused by lack of sleep, anxiety, low B-12, hypothyroidism or nerve damage. I hoping that it not nerve damage because I have all the others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girlie...you need some sleep! I am surprised that you don't feel numb everwhere with as little sleep as you've been getting. I love the pictures of Nana...WAY TOO CUTE!!!!!! I wish you well and take care!!
Love ~ Kim Dubin