Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hi

I just wanted to share a cute picture of Nana and her Wish Bear. I've been pretty busy lately with the kids and I had my b-day last week. Nana is still doing the dance class and loving every minute of it. Ms. Janie has even been early the past two weeks. The big recital will be here in no time. (June)
Luke will turn 8 this Saturday and Easter is Sunday. He should clean up pretty good gift wise. The family was already planning a get together Sunday so were making it a Happy Easter & Birthday Party!! I haven't seen some of them since Christmas. How do we get so busy?
Austin started guitar lessons last week and he is pretty good. He and Luke are awesome at the Wii Guitar Hero 3. Austin has put of 13 pounds in the past 6 weeks!! He is getting a little pudgier in his belly. This new medicine is great for his appetite.
We are also getting ready for our big Disney trip the first of April. I can hardly wait!! All 5 of us love roller coasters so we will have a blast.

No comments: