Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What's going on

I am happy to report that I have been sleeping much better and feeling much better too. It been a crazy week so far in our house. I took Nana to her dance class on Monday at the Rec. Center. Her class was supposed to start at 3:30 but the instructor had problems getting there on time. So we changed it to 3:45 and she rolls in at 4:05 this week!! I was pretty upset and ended up getting into an argument with the teacher and stormed off. I have since talked to her boss and the teacher now understands that she can't be late anymore or it's her job. She is really great with the kids so were giving her another chance. She has even called here to apologize a couple times. I as feeling pretty bad about the whole thing so I'm glad we have resolved it.
Austin is doing awesome with his new meds!! I'm so glad to get him off the stimulants. He has gained 9 pounds in the past month!! He is now 90 pounds and growing every day. He was around 80 pounds for quite a while. He is sleeping much better too.
Luke has been struggling with his allergies this week. I had to pick him up early on Monday because his eyes were itching and watering so much. He looked like he was crying pretty hard. We were in the process of getting rid of the allergy meds so he's taking benedrly, and it seems to be doing well.
Thanks for checking on me and my little family.

3 comments:

Bennie said...

Hey Amy,

I've been meaning to swing by. Goosh! Where do I start? First, I hope the doctors get to figure things out so you can start having a steady 6-8 hour snooze-:)

Things are good in my corner of the galaxy. Between subbing, mystery shopping, having to take care of the family which now includes a 12-week old puppy and a whole bunch of in-between pet projects, I may have bitten off more than I can chew. As you can probably tell, It's been awhile since I posted anything worth reading on my blog. I hope to get around to it sometime this weekend.

My regards to all, wishing you a fabulous day! Gotta head out now to the vet!

Faithful Froggers said...

So glad everyone is feeling better! I just love the pictures of Savannah! She is just adorable and looks like she is so much fun.

Have a great week!
Love & FROG,
Heather

melanie, aka Mo said...

OMG... I just went to that link and saw that chick's birth video, and was awed! I asked her to get me in touch with that very talented photog! Thanks for the link. You must have known I would love it. Oh, and what ever happened with the numbness? I am a physical therapist, so that caught my attention. My dad had the same thing, but he also had a little bump/knot at the top of his shoulder blade. It was a cyst that was putting pressure on his nerves. Anyhoooo...Melanie