Monday, March 10, 2008

The week in pictures

Saturday was my brother Duane's 37th birthday. He used to live down here in Florida but now he's in Indiana. I took Austin and Nana out to the beach to take some pictures for him, and ordered prints on-line from Walgreens and he picked them up at his local Walgreen's. He doesn't have a computer so I have to send them to him. We had a blast taking pictures.

Nana in the van
Austin playing Guitar Hero 3
(he is really good at it)

Luke with his new car
Dale Jr. #88

Nana & Austin taking pics for Duane
(it was very windy Saturday)


Matt headed out to surf
(Friday 3-7-08)
Luke on the computer
Nana cleaning the grout
Pepperoni being cute
I'm still waiting to hear from my doctor about the MRI I had done last Thursday. Hopefully no news is good news. I'm still having the numbness in my neck but not much pain. I think the B-12 and thyroid pills are starting to work because I have more energy. I've been sleeping better too.
I'm very excited about tomorrow evening. It's the 5th Annual Fashion Funds the Cure at Sax 5th Ave. in Tampa. I went last year and it was magical. It's a fundraiser put on by the Pediatric Cancer Foundation. The models are local girls that have or have had cancer. These girls have fought so hard and it's their night to shine. The PCF is an amazing organization that not only helps families but is searching for a cure through the Sunshine Project. If you want to know more about the PCF here is the link to their website.
I will sure to post some pictures of the event.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Amy-
Luv the pics-I am in awe of a child cleaning? How did you manage to get her to help? :)
I can remember a day LONG ago when my kids liked to help me even clean the bathroom-they need to relearn so I am sending all three down for you to train-LOL
Have a terrific week!
Tracy
http://pricelessjourney.blogspot.com