Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My first born.


It's hard to believe that 11 years ago today I was preparing to give birth to my first child. It was probably the scariest time of my life and most exciting. I was living in Florida when I found out I was pregnant. I was alone and didn't know what to do, all I knew was that I wanted this baby. I moved in with my grandparents in Indiana, so he was born there. My grandparents were awesome and saw that we got everything we needed.

When Austin was born (without any drugs & 16 days late) I learned what love was. I remember looking at him and thinking that there was no way he was mine, he was too perfect and beautiful. I think when I met Matt that he feel in love with Austin first! The first time I ever talked to Matt on the phone was on Austin's first birthday, and we had our first date two days later. The rest is history! We were married 5 months later and Austin adopted Daddy a couple years later.

I hope you enjoy your birthday week Austin!!

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!!!

No comments: