Monday, September 17, 2007

Great news!!

Luke's visit with the Neurosurgeon went very well. She believes that this cyst was with him since birth and is not causing the headaches. It's not that unusual and shouldn't cause any problems. She said that a yearly MRI just to see if it grows, and to follow-up with a Neurologist. She gave him a script for a headache medicine to take daily. So it looks like Luke might be having migraines or just allergy headaches??
I am so relieved that he's ok. I was so nervous this morning that I almost got sick. I kept thinking that it wasn't going to be a big deal then five minutes later I was thinking it was cancer or something really bad. This past week has just been crazy and I'm glad to get some good news.
My surgery will be October 1st, first thing in the morning. I'm stocking up on scrapbook supplies to keep me busy during my recovery. I've also been recording tons of stuff on our DVR.
It will be nice to have Matt home for a couple weeks, he's the best. He's going to be doing everything.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Super! Super, super, super news.

Anonymous said...

I was SO glad to read the news...I am keeping you and your family in my prayers!
Love ~ Kim Dubin