Saturday, September 22, 2007

Blame it on the rain...

Nikki

loading up stuff
Matt with Jared & William
Jared's new pet


Day 2 was a wet one!


Waking up this morning was not fun, thank God for coffee. If it weren't were for my wonderful husband; the sale would have never got set up. He is amazing! I also had Nikki here to help along with Penny and her two little brothers. I think William took home some dirt from the front yard.


I really thought that the sale would have brought in more $ but I am very pleased with what we made. Hopefully awareness was raised. Other than one rude man (edit) everything was great.


I know that my family that was here was touched. They all pitched in to help with everything. They fell in love with Nikki and her AMAZING mom Penny, and super brothers!! We love the Solomon's and the Hawkins' so much. They have both made me a better person.

1 comment:

Tracy Solomon said...

Amy, you are the best! The Yard Sale pics are awesome and it shows how much work and love you each put into this. We were praying for no rain those 2 days but it is Florida:)

Thank you so much!
Love, Tracy