Wednesday, March 25, 2009

what's up

I can't believe how hard the past two days have been. I am missing my mom more than ever. It was probably because I had my first b-day without mom and grandma and Luke's b-day to. I finally realized that I will have to live the rest of my life without my mommy. I know that I will be reunited with her in heaven but it still hurts. I just have this hole in my heart right now. Everyone says that time will heal but I don't time right now, I have hurt. I do have faith that things will get better. I was doing really good until yesterday.
I am staying busy with my craft stuff and housework. I hope to get the business up and running soon. I need to decide on a logo and website set up. The kids are great. Austin is working on his Science Fair project. Luke is loving his green machine, and Savannah is just crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you very much and am here to support you anyway I can.

Your cabana boy - Mateo