Friday, March 20, 2009

Green Machine!

It's been a while since I posted a new blog so I thought that I should get busy. My b-day was awesome last Friday. We had a few friends over for a evening of grilling and Wii. The kids spent the night at grandma's and had a blast.
This Sunday is Luke's 9th b-day!! We got him a green machine and he loves it. For those that don't know us, we ALWAYS give gifts early. We are getting better with the kids but we just can't wait most of the time. Luke is a wild man on the green machine and has pretty much mastered it. Were having a family get together on Sunday to celebrate Luke's b-day and a good-bye party for Donna & Ralph. They split their time between here and North Carolina.
It's been busy around here. We had to replace our entire A/C yesterday. The company that we dealt with was so amazing. If you live in the Tampa Bay area I highly recommend Bayside Heating and Cooling. We found them on Angie's List a couple years ago and have used them ever since.
If you need an oil change I can tell you one place to NOT go!! I had an appointment on Tuesday at 10am at Dayton Andrews Dodge in Clearwater. I was their until 12:45pm! That's right
2 hours and 45 minutes. I was okay with an hour wait but come on almost 3!! When I questioned them about my appointment I was told that the appointment is with the office and not the mechanic. Makes no since to me so I won't be going back. It would have taken longer but I threw a fit and that's when things moved much faster.
Here are a couple pictures.
Savannah giving herself bunny ears!!
Luke on his Green Machine.
A very happy boy after he got his gift.

1 comment:

jag said...

The green machine looks SO COOL! I've never heard of it. Well, I'm glad you guys are having fun celebrating the b-days. Happy birthday Luke! Miss you guys!