Tuesday, March 10, 2009

more good news

I am feeling so much better this week. I think that all the new meds are kicking it. I had my tests done on Saturday and the results were normal. Well the sinus CT scan showed some abnormalities but nothing to worry about or even treat. My nurse said that it was something that happened when I was a wee embryo forming in the womb. So life is good again!
Luke is feeling better too but he's getting tired easily. I thinks it's just being lazy. But what do I know, I'm just mom.
I need to get the boys from school and take Nana to dance class.

1 comment:

Tracy Solomon said...

I am so so glad you are feeling better:) That makes my heart happy, Amy.

We did miss you last night but I totally understand and pretty much expected that. This year has been so hard for a lot of people.

I put a link up to the pictures taken by the photographer there on my FB site and I will upload the ones I took. I didn't do too good of a job with the runway shots but there are some cute ones getting her makeup on.

It is always great to be there, an honor really to be a part of the event and see the girls walk out and hard to remember those that aren't walking out. Mary was there and she asked about you. Sierra's Mom. Sierra and Emily were on the program and in the video before the show.

Katia and I are having some alone time right now. She is eating and decided to watch TV... She did watch Andrea Bocelli and Elisa Toffoli with me though so now she has her cartoon time:)

Take it easy Amy, keep feeling better. Hugs to all. Love, Tracy