Wednesday, March 4, 2009

update

I went to see a allergy/asthma doctor this morning for the first time. He is Luke's doctor and noticed last week when Luke was there that I needed to come for a visit myself. I'm glad I did because I have moderate/severe asthma and could very well have died if I had a bad attack. I had a breathing test done and will go back for allergy tests next month. He also ordered a CT scan of my sinuses and a chest x-ray to check if I have pneumonia. I'll have those done on Saturday. Hopefully I don't have any major lung issues because that would suck. He also changed my meds.
Luke stayed home from school today because of a fever and all around yucky feeling. He's had a fever everyday since last Friday. Poor boy. If he has another fever in the morning then he will need to see his doctor. Thankfully Savannah and Austin are health.
I'm getting excited about my birthday. It's on Friday the 13th this year.....spooky!! Matt asked his mom to come over and watch the kids next weekend so we can get away for a couple days. I think we are going over to Orlando but I'm not sure yet. I hope that I'm feeling better by then. Thanks for checking up on me.

No comments: