Thursday, March 5, 2009

Exciting news!!

I have some exciting news that I want to share with everyone. I'm working on a website to sell custom crafts. Well actually Matt and Penny are working on the website stuff and I will be doing the crafts. It will mostly be mini scrapbooks, but I can do large ones to. I will also be selling decorating picture frames. Each item will be costume made however my customers want. You will pick the pictures, colors, theme's. It's still in the early stages but we hope to get it up and running soon. This will be so awesome if I can bring in some extra cash doing what I love.
I am feeling much better today and so is Luke. I did take Luke to the doctor this morning and he got some antibiotics. He will be back in school just in time for the FCAT testing next week. It's been nice to have a sick buddy to keep me company, but now that he's feeling better he's quite the little pain in the rear!
I need to get up from the computer and get some housework done.

1 comment:

jag said...

I'm glad you guys are doing better. Looking forward to the new business! SO EXCITING!