Tuesday, February 3, 2009

feeling a little blah

It seems like I've been sick forever. It all started with a cold that turned into bronchitis and now laryngitis. My family is enjoying the part where I can't talk. I can talk a little but it sounds weird. I was on antibiotics and now I have a week with steroids. Where's the chocolate??
I did get started with exercise yesterday on my Wii Fit. The Wii Fit has told me that I'm not just overweight but I'm obese. So I have some hard work ahead. We are going to North Carolina the end of July for a surfing vacation. I'd love to be able to wear a bathing suit in public without being totally grossed out.
We just got the drums for our Wii Rockband and the kids are loving it. Two guitars, two mics and drum's!! I'm not brave enough to try any of them yet. I love watching them have so much fun. I think Matt likes it the most.
I have two really good friends that have recently lost their mother's. My heart is breaking for Susie-Q and Denise. This will be one of the hardest things will ever do, but they are not alone.
I'm off to do a little scrap booking!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I am right there with you-bronchitis and the needing to get in shape and lose some weight-
Hope we both feel better soon :)
Hugs
Tracy