Saturday, February 7, 2009

two months

Today marks two months without my mom. I think I'm still trying to process the past six months, but I'm much better, and working toward some type of closure. I wouldn't wish this kind of pain on anyone. My brother is having a rough time and could use some prayers. My uncle had to have him removed from the house. I have no ideal where he is right now.
I am feeling much better today. I have one more day of steroids. They have really helped me breath better. Were taking the kids to the Florida State Fair tomorrow. Matt is out with Austin right now shopping and seeing a movie. I can't believe that he will be 13 in September. I remember being that age and I was scared to death because I had so many changes going on. I just wanted to stay a little girl for as long as possible. Growing up is defiantly hard work.
We are so excited that the NASCAR season is getting ready to start. The Bud Shootout is this evening!!! Go Dale Jr!!!!

1 comment:

Tonya Cotton :o) said...

Hope you all had a great time today at the State Fair !! We always try and go to the Strawberry festival ! YUM !! My mom was 66 when she passed away, seven long years ago now. She was SO full of life .. still, working 40 hours ,she could run circles around me ! I miss her so much still !! I know how you feel ( with a few years ahead of you) It will get better, six months was hard for me. It kinda felt like .. OK i've waited long enough, can I see her now, just hear her !!I'm praying for you girl !! God is good, and will hold your hand through this !! Take care !!