Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One month

It's been one month since I lost my mom. In many ways it seems longer but other times it seems like yesterday. Each new day makes it a little more real. I wish it was all a bad dream. Although my world stopped, everyone else moved on. I needed to take a break and learn how best to deal with my grief. I'm just learning how to live without my grandma and my mom. I'm just missing them now and looking for ways to honor them.
Thanks for checking up on me and for your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy. My mane is Vicky and I frequent the staying in touch message board. I came over to look at Luke's new hearing aids...congrats to him...and started reading. I lost my mom almost 7 years ago. Some days are better than others0--but you probably already know that. I lost both my parents within a few months of each other so if you ever need an ear from someone who has been there or just want to vent on someone who won't think it's "time for you to get past your grief" feel free to holler at me... hoosiermomma2@msn.com. God bless
Vicky