Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Luke's new "ears"!!

That's right, Luke got his hearing aides Monday afternoon. He loves them and they are working great. He was able to choose what color he wanted for the ear molds and the actual aides. He chose clear for the aides and the molds are clear with red mixed in a little. They are very cool!! As we were leaving the office building the automatic doors opened and Luke says, "so that's what that sounds like!!" He's hearing all sorts of things now. So here are a couple pics for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Good Morning Amy-
So thrilled to hear Luke has his hearing aids and is adjusting-sent chills up my spine to hear he couldn't even hear automatic doors opening-but now he can!

I notice the other comment-I have had to start doing moderation on my blog comments-weird stuff and people!
Hugs Tracy

Tonya Cotton :o) said...

I'm soooo happy for you Luke !!! You picked out such cool coolers too. My love to you Amy, you have been in my prayers!!