Tuesday, January 27, 2009

grief

Grief is such a strange thing. One day I'm fine and feeling good and the next I'm a mess. I'm just trying to go with the flow and deal with things when I feel I need to. It's still so strange to me that my grandma and mom are gone. They have been there for my entire life, good and bad. Just knowing that they were a phone call away made me feel good. Life sure is different now.

I am still grieving but I'm so happy. I love my life. I have an awesome marriage, and the best kids ever. Our dogs are pretty cool too. I love our home and mini van. Getting to stay home with the kids is unbelievable, I love it. I have everything that I've ever wanted except my mom and grandma to share it with. They both knew how much I loved them. They were very proud of me and I always knew that.
Life goes on and so will I.

1 comment:

jag said...

I'm sorry they're not a phone call away. I can't imagine what that must feel like. Just know, I'm a phone call or email away if you need to talk.