Monday, November 24, 2008

Halloween Mini-Scrapbook

I've been working on this mini scrapbook and I finally finished it. There are a bunch of us blogger friends using the same kit. It's been so much fun and I can't wait for the Christmas one! If your interested check out Mo Joy.
cover page
my crazy kids
Happy Halloween
my cool kids
Austin & Nana hard at work
Luke decorating his pumpkin
Savannah with hers
the kids painted these small pumpkins
he sat in front of the house
kids trick or treating
Princess Savannah Cinderella
my Rockstar Luke
Freddy Krueger
Austin , River & Jacob

Eldon, Luke & Mrs. Fowler
Savannah with girl's in her class
Austin w/ orange hair
Luke
back cover

4 comments:

jag said...

I knew it was going to be great (I mean, everything you do is so cute), but as I scrolled through the pictures, it was even better than I thought! What kit did you use?

melanie, aka Mo said...

Way to go! Hope you are in for the Christmas kit. We placed the order today... super cute! You did a great job! melanie

Tonya Cotton :o) said...

I meant to leave a comment the other day. I love your scrapbook !! You really did do an awesome job !!I need to do something like that.

Tracy said...

Awesome job! I saw on Mo's blog-might have to get into that-I used to be a huge scapper just don't have a place to leave it all out.
It is addicting though!!!
Tracy