Sunday, November 9, 2008

Good Times

We love birthdays and Christmas here at the Nasworthy's. Matt and I are so bad about waiting until the actual day to celebrate and give gifts. We ALWAYS get presents early. Birthdays are no longer days, but weeks in our home. And yes, we have already given the kids their big Christmas gift. We got a coupon in the mail for yearly passes to both Universal Studio's and Islands of Adventure in Orlando for a great price.
So yesterday morning we surprised the kids with a trip to Orlando for a day of fun and games. It was so much more fun because it wasn't something that was planned. We had a great time together. We ate at the NASCAR restaurant, which was fabulous. We rode the new Simpson's ride first and it was awesome. Luke was finally tall enough to ride everything! We did the Hulk, Dueling Dragon's, The Mummy ride, Spiderman, Jaw's and many more.
I kept thinking to myself all day how truly blessed we are to live here. How grateful I am to have three health and happy children. How awesome it was to think that I get to share the rest of my life with Matt. Sure he drives me crazy most of the time but I would be lost without him. We actually enjoy spending time together doing just about everything. We are looking forward to learn how to scuba dive and jumping out of a airplane. They will have top wait because we are totally into surfing right now.

2 comments:

Tonya Cotton :o) said...

Amy~ That sounds so fun. I wish I got a coupon like that in the mail !!! You all sound alot like our family, we just LOVE to spend time together. Thad & I love to be alone and get away, but we always are thinking about the kids and how much they would like this or that, and then we wish they were with us !! Again, so glad you all had a great time !! God is good !!!!!

jag said...

You guys are a blast! I look forward to making memories like yours!
Love,
Jenna