Monday, October 6, 2008

Our weekend

This was the new "best weekend ever". Last October Matt and I went to see Maroon 5 in Tampa and it was the best day ever. When I found out that Maroon 5 would be in town again this October I knew I wanted to go.This year they were opening for the Counting Crow's. So Friday we headed over to Tampa for the best day ever part 2. The concert was at an outdoor venue. Maroon 5 was amazing as always. We only stayed for 4-5 songs from Counting Crow's because we didn't want to get stuck in traffic.
Saturday was a day to relax and we visited some friends Saturday night. We all had a blast!! Yesterday was a busy day of sports in our house. The Ray's lost game 3 in Chicago last night, they are still up 2-1 though. My Colt's came alive in the last few minutes and were able to get a win. Notre Dame won Saturday but USF lost. This weeks NASCAR race was at Talladega and Dale Jr. was doing awesome until he got caught up in a blown tire "big one". Oh well, can't win 'em all.
I've been sewing like crazy making little quilt's for my friends' new quads. They are so beautiful and doing awesome. I can't wit to meet them. Here is a link to Jenna's Blogger page. http://thewalkerfour.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Amy-
I am so jealous-I love maroon 5!
Glad you had a fab weekend!
You commented last wk. at my place-I would love to move to Florida-especially in the St Pete's or Tampa area. How is the job market down there?
I asked Taylor after the whole fiance breakup if she wanted to move to Florida-thru her tears she said yes! Carley looked at me like I was crazy. Never know though??
Tracy