Thursday, October 9, 2008

Luke

We took Luke to have his follow-up hearing test this morning. It had actually gotten worse in three weeks. Our next step is to see his ENT again to make sure it's not something physical. He has already had 3 surgeries, a CT scan, and blood work. He hasn't see the ENT in probably 2 years because they had already cleared him. So we will see if he can find a reason for the hearing loss.....again. After that he will have another hearing test and we will go from there. It's looking like he will need the aids. We did find out that he will be able to pick what color he wants so that is cool. They usually last 5-10 years so that is good too. We will do whatever we need to do to make sure he has everything he needs.
Luke has joined the school band and will be playing the baritone! We are all excited about that. Austin is getting better and better with the guitar, and Savannah is quite the little dancer too. I think I have the coolest kids ever, they are so much fun. I love them more everyday. I almost forgot that the boy's now have Ray hawks! I will be sure to post some pics tomorrow. Thanks for caring enough to check on my little family.

No comments: