Monday, October 20, 2008

All aboard!!!!

That's right everyone, jump on the Tampa Bay Ray's bandwagon!! We have always been fans even if we were made fun of. But now it seems that everyone in St.Pete is a fan. We went to a game last month at Tropicana Field and their were more empty seats than full. I am so proud of this team for making it to the World Series, they truly are special.
My husband got a call yesterday from his boss saying that he had an extra ticket to last nights game. Matt was worried that I would be upset if he went without me. I was more than thrilled that he got to go, even without me. He had a blast and was 20 rows up on first base line.
Austin w/ his blue Rayhawk
side view
Luke sporting his hawk
Even Savannah got into it!!


1 comment:

Tonya Cotton :o) said...

Gooooooo Rays !!!!! I love their hair, too cute. ( way to get in on it Nana) :o)
Love, Tonya